Here's some updates with our coming blood donation campaign on 24/10/2010:
Well Again Healthcare Sdn Bhd, a centre that provide holistic health care services, they will be with us again for this blood donation campaign! This time, they gonna bring more programs which is very useful for me and you, especially for those who has been very concern and conscious about health issues! Follow as a summary of the health programs that they are gonna organize on that day:
1. Lungs Toxin - have you ever think of, that our lungs will contains toxin? In this check up, you will get to know the rate on how high is the toxin inside your lungs, and preventive action we need to do in order to improve our lungs condition
2. V.S.T - this is specially for FEMALE ONLY. A check up of bacteria in the vagina
3. Oxymatrial - a check up for the oxygen level inside our body
4. Urine Test - a check up on on our Kidney's functions
I am so excited to have such fruitful programs as above during our coming Blood Donation Campaign! You should not miss this I am very sure!
So, what are you waiting for? The moment you donate your blood, in return you gonna have a fruitful experience and information with the above health programs!
Want to know more about Well Again Healthcare Sdn Bhd, do log on to
Be healthy, and stay happily, so to BE WELL AGAIN! :)
Guess what? Our Blood Donation Campaign for year 2010 is just around the corner! Details as follow:
Date: 24 October 2010
Time: 1:00pm to 4:30pm
Venue: Global Business Park, Level 4, Section 19, Petaling Jaya
(Actual address: Global Business Park, 8, Jalan 19/1, 46300 Petaling Jaya)
Do refer to the attached poster for more info!
Here's a little favor to ask from you who is reading this blog:) Do help us to spread this news to your friends who are keen in this. Despite all this, if you are in good condition to do so, I would encourage you to come! Your action might save a life! But right before that, we have to go through some statements below to ENSURE that we are eligible to donate blood:
1. Healthy today
2. 18 -65 years old
3. Weight 45 kg or more
4. More than 5 hours sleep
5. Breakfast or lunch before donation (within 4 hours)
6. 3 months or more after last blood donation
7. No medical problems (discuss with Medical Officers)
8. Not on any medication (discuss with Medical Officers)
9. Not having menses for the past 3 days
10. Not pregnant/ breast feeding (within the past 6 months)
11. Not a drug abuser
12. Not a homosexual (Men having sex with another man)
13. Do not have multiple sexual partners (more than one partner within 6 months)
14. Do not have sex with prostitutes
15. No tattoos, ear/body piercing or acupuncture within 12 months
16. Not stayed in UK and Europe during 1980 - 1996
That's all for the moment! We shall catch up with more updates regarding to this event then!
Special thanks to Crocs! For generously giving away more than 50 pairs of shoes for the kids from HOPE worldwide!
Really early in the morning, as early as 7:00am, the kids had all gathered in front of the our Free Clinic in Sentul. They were all very excited!
About 8:00am, we reached Crocs outlet at Ikano Power Centre. Right before the warehouse sales started for the public, the kids have had the privilege to choose they own shoes! Its all fresh, new shoes, tidily displayed at the shelves and racks. The kids were so excited which I can see through their sparkling eyes! The volunteers were there to help them to choose the suitable ones.
This is truly a blast! That Crocs were doing this warehouse sales, at the same time, they had a though to contribute back to the community. The shoes were selling as low as RM 60.00 a pair, talking about original price is RM 100++. For us, this is a greatest deal ever! But for the under privileged children, RM 60.00 for one pair of shoes, it's really impossible to afford. So, Crocs had definitely done a great thing for the kids! As once every kid had chosen their shoes, they were so excited to have a group photo, a precious moment to be captured!